I have another Autumn in August post and this week and would like to share some of my autumn table designs with you. There is so many different table-scapes you can do during Autumn. The elements you can gather together and use in your table designs are endless this time of season.
1. My flower box was filled to the brim with fall items that set a wonderful Autumn mood in my kitchen. Around it I had set this table design with white ironstone dishes and pumpkins. Yellow napkins complimented the flowers used in the flower box as well as the green charger plates. The design has a light feeling perfect for early Autumn.
2. To change it up a bit I added colorful leaf shaped plates and small bowls to the table. Fall colored napkins with shades of brown, orange and gold were set into white ironstone bowls. Small mason jars held fall scented tea light candles. This design has a lovely warm glow that’s fitting for mid Autumn.
3. A different napkin color and napkin placement changed the table design yet again. Tea light candles were placed in these cute small colorful bowls instead of mason jars. During the Autumn season you can make subtle setting changes to your table that will give it a fresh look week after week.
4. In the dining room this table design had wicker placemats with an open weave trim. I liked their natural color, especially for the Fall. They created a rustic feel to the table along with the plaid napkins. It was a very nice contrast with the decorative cream colored place settings. I had wanted a subdued color theme in my dining room with lots of cream tones along with light greens and just a few pops of Autumn colors. Natural tones will give a table design a soft an elegant feel.
5. Colorful fall decor, along with mini battery operated lights strung through the middle of the table and centerpiece gave this table design a vibrant Autumn appearance. The crystal glasses sparkled beautifully in the warm lights and looked so pretty and elegant with light shinning through them. Bright colored sunflowers filled the spaces on the table. This table design is very festive for the up coming Autumn holiday.
I hope you enjoyed my “Autumn in August-5 Autumn Table Design Ideas” post!
Feel free to pin my autumn ideas onto your Pinterest boards.
You can click here to follow me on Pinterest!
I’m linking with:
See my Link Party Page at the top of my blog for more parties I share with!