The colors of Autumn are beautiful and vibrant! They are such a lovely pick-me-up throughout the season and what better way to enjoy them than through flowers. I would like to share my 9 Autumn ideas using florals with you this week in my Autumn in August series.
1. This teapot floral arrangement is a quintessential example of Autumn’s lovely mix of colors. The colors of the Roses and Daisies in this display worked wonderful together and complimented each other perfectly.
2. The coral pink Roses in this arrangement blended in nicely with the small framed art work and window treatment. Together the colors in the vignette created a warm and inviting feeling for Autumn on my kitchen bay window.
3. These Staffordshire dogs are a perfect Autumn color and harmonized with the display in my foyer. I filled an Ivy arrangement with craft paper pumpkins. The presentation looks like a rustic pumpkin bush!
6. Chrysanthemums are a marvelously full and colorful flowering plant to decorate with during Autumn. You can’t go wrong with them! There are so many varieties and colors to pick from. I love the contrast of colors I created here. When you see them you can’t help but smile.
8. On my back porch/deck I had decorated an old bench with a small Autumn vignette. The colorful Mums contrasted nicely against the stacked pumpkins. Small pumpkins and gourds filled in the empty spaces for nice design continuity. The lanterns added a bit of interest and a warm glow at night.
9. I had filled an apothecary jar with very small beaded pumpkins and placed it on the table in back of my white owl. There’s a small lantern with a faux candle and a few colorful leaves in it. The tall pumpkin and white Sunflowers finished the look on the table and made it pretty.
I hope you enjoyed my “Autumn in August-9 Autumn Ideas Using Florals” post!
Feel free to pin my autumn ideas onto your Pinterest boards.
You can click here to follow me on Pinterest!
I’m linking with:
See my Link Party Page at the top of my blog for more parties I share with!